Sunday, December 12, 2010

Skimpy Bikini


My skimpiest bikini to date (at the request of my customer). I did little bows for a little extra detail since there was less "cloth".





Pink & Purple Butterflies


The big butterfly symbolizes the mother and the 3 other butterflies on the top are her husband and 2 daughters! All the other butterflies and ladybirds are her relatives and friends :)





Mahjong Super Win


Cake is covered in fondant then topped with fondant deco handpainted to resemble mahjong tiles.


The birthday lady just pulled a joker ("fei") and wins a full game on a few levels:
1. all the 4 winds - north, south, east and west
2. no flowers
3. has all 4 jokers!!



Bikini with hearts


A triple celebration for 3 beautiful ladies.



Drums with a difference


I never knew drums could look like this until my customer sent me the pix.


The challenge then was to come up with a suitable background so I thought about a groovy upscale bar and got inspired by these colours when searching the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment