Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Turning 88!

Lately, I have enjoyed piping different types of floral decoration using buttercream. This is one of my favourites!

The "88" is done is a mix of pastel colours while the rest of the background is the original ivory colour of buttercream. Really makes the number stand out.


Buttercream Swirl Roses

An elegant decoration - perfect as a gift.



Turning 70

When a customer gives me free reign to to choose the colours and style, I usually spend more time than usual as it gives me a chance to try out something new that I have seen previously.




Floral Beauty

I really like making flowers especially large ones with ruffle-type petals.
The background was done using the corporate colour of the bank that the birthday lady works in.

Musical notes are interspersed between the flowers as she loves music.


Colourful Butterflies

I used this design for my daughter's first birthday cake and was happy to repeat it here.
A mix of 3D butterflies and some painted directly on the cake.




First Holy Communion

A fondant covered cake in a simple clean style.


No comments:

Post a Comment